Friday, October 31, 2008

What have you done today to make you feel proud?




Happy Halloween!!! Yes, indeed. This is the mask I terrify my other half with late at night. Yeah, I know, it's crazy but I get a big kick out of it even if he clutches his chest and gets scared out of his wits. LOL I'm awful i know. I get him every time though, you'd think he'd see it coming. I usually wait till he's in the bathroom and tap on the door. He'll shout "what" and I'll tap again he'll shout louder "WHAT!!!!!" and I tap again until he opens the door and I peek out from the side of the door jam. He laughs at how silly I am. (well after his initial terror) I laugh at how scared he gets. We're made for each other, huh? LOL Enough of this stuff, right? On to the best news there is!!!





There it is, how cool is that. I did it!!!! I finally took 4 hours of my time and got it done. Oh joy! You have no idea how thrilled I am. I had been putting this task off for the longest time. I've been complaining about it here over and over and finally, yes finally, I picked myself UP and got in there and put myself to work. I know it looks like a ton of stuff and it is, indeed! The thing is apartment living doesn't lend itself to an attic or garage or even an extra closet to put the seasonal stuff out of the way. Mine is all there, all my clothes, all my shoes and bags and a whole lot more! I mean, you don't even get to see the neatly organized stuff on the two shelves above the clothing racks that runs around the whole closet. I know I have way too much stuff. I can't wait until I can toss out all the stuff that is way too big once again. I got rid of 4 huge black bags of stuff.


I have one more task which I'm not fretting about. I have to go through my dresser. Yes, all that stuff and I have a big ole dresser to weed through too. But, that isn't the pain that the closet was. I'll tackle that at some point this weekend. I'm not worried about it. I can't begin to explain how good it feels to have accomplished this. It had gotten so that I would just throw things in there and close the door. I mean, you can't really see it but I can GO IN THERE and move around. I actually know where everything is too! I am elated.


OK the only thing that could trump this happy feeling is space between my paragraphs here. lol. I guess I'll have to wait and see. Hope you did something today that made you feel proud! I am sure feeling proud right about now. Almost like I wanna invite people over to see my closet. lmao. I know, I am lame.... I can't help it!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'm definitely up for a margharita in the closet!!!! It looks AWESOME!!!!

And YES...you have paragraphs!!!!'

((hugs))
Jeanne

Diana said...

You sound like my kinda person!! I like to scare the crap out of my hubby too. And I'll do the same thing....wait for him to come out of the bathroom!! But then I HATE the paybacks. I hate being scared!!!

Your closet looks great!!! I know we've talked about cleaning and purging closets a while ago. I still have a little bit to go on mine.

Enjoy!!

Diana

Peaceful Epiphany said...

Ya know, you can always send your out grow stuff to your sister from another mother here in CALI!!! Damn girl....haven't you heard of UPS????? LOL.

Ya know how many of those masks I saw come throug my garage the other night?? Holy cow!!! Tooooo funny!!! Wait till you see a pic of MY mask!!!! LOL. ;)

Loves ya!
Jen

Peaceful Epiphany said...

Hey, I got your comment and I can't see what you mean about my banner on my blog. It looks fine when I view it. HELP ME SEE WHAT YOU SEE!!!! I can't have anything less less than perfection ya know. LOL