Monday, October 6, 2008

Chaos or Clarity, Anyone?














I'm confused about this blog, I don't know how to do anything. LOL Someone please write tutorials! LOL I don't ask much, huh? I had a good handle on the old spot and could get some of my creative juices flowing. Bad news... My computer decided it was finished and all is lost! I'm talking EVERYTHING, my music, artwork, programs! My tag making and all of my work is gone! Oh well.. I did have enough sense to go through my old blogs. I found a lot of art work but well, I don't even want to mention what is gone. Most of you KNOW this experience. Sucks eggs! So it's back to basics! And we're talking basics here! I don't know how to put space in between paragraphs! Help!

My life as it goes is spiralling out of control. I'm having difficulty keeping up things that are important. I have too many things to do. Being sick for THE WHOLE SUMMER totally sucked eggs too! Too much fell behind! I got that overwhelming feeling that usually leads me to FOOD. I have projects to finish and work to do and I find myself doing everything BUT what needs to be done. I must keep focused on NOT letting FEELINGS lead me to FOOD. It's hard work. Isn't it?

I KNOW how to fix this. I am worth what it takes to get a handle on things. I know this. Now, it's time for ACTION. No more avoidance. I have to make the effort to get things done. There, I said it. Damn, I have so much to do! LOL... I better get cracking!

The last few months have been very rough on me emotionally. My father died, my charming neighbor did too. I suffered with pharyngitis, strep throat, a double ear infection, pneumonia and had an emergency cholecystectomy. Best part of all that was the drugs! LOL Euphoria rocks! I wasn't feeling much of anything during that time. I'm thinking it mighta been a good thing.


Good news is I'm well. I feel good physically. I'm no longer NUMB and I have a plan. I'll reveal all of that when it happens, here. I'm keeping my focus in the moment and living one day at a time. I'm allowing myself to FEEL the things I need to. I'm not afraid anymore. It's work and I believe I am worth the effort. It's a choice!
Time to get cracking, Indeed.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Oh God yes!! You are worth it. So am I. And so are everyone else who is struggling with something in their lives. I know it's been a tough summer for you. We all know what to do. And you've told me the same advice you mention here for yourself. Grab ahold of one day at a time and get through it.

It's going to take time to get your groove back, but I have no doubt you will. You are so worth it!!

Hugs,

Diana

Eva said...

I am glad to see your here. I've missed you. I know you've been going through a lot, but you are a trooper, you will get through it. I have faith in you.

Love and Hugs, Eva