Friday, October 31, 2008

Chaos be gone!


OK, before I talk myself out of it. Before I get to writing the entry that I reallllllly wanna do, I am going to my closet and getting it cleaned and organized. I can't take it any more and it is making the rest of my life as chaotic as that gosh darn closet. I'll be back........
Unless of course it swallows me up whole. LOL See ya later! Love yourselves. You're worth it! I'm worth the effort it takes to make my closet clean and clear out the chaos from my life! It starts today! Happy Halloween! :)

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

You cleaned out your chaos....and I cleaned out my "cookies" so does that mean I am gonna lost 50 lbs now???? (ROFL!!!)

((hugs))
Jeanne

Lazarai said...

WOW, that was a scary thing to do on Halloween....hope you came out of there in one piece!! rofl

Have a great weekend, Maggie!!
:) Carol

Peaceful Epiphany said...

Girlfriend....I just spent 2 hours cleaning out the garage from HELL!!! I am exhausted, but my reward is to come HERE and BLOG and COMMENT!!! LOL.
I am proud of you!!!!!
Love ya!
Jen